UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hello There

Guest KMB

What a great forum and very admirable what you all do..!

I was led here through a link in my own forum (which I'll throw a link to in the appropriate section).

To the admin, if you find that you might want to have a brief look at my forum, Id be more than happy to help you where-ever I can in any post-crossing you need when you're requiring extra assistance for any of your 'causes'.

I've got a reasonably good membership base, pretty active with somewhere in access of 1200 posts everyday

Cheers

Oh, I thought I would add a pic of our girls. We dont have the MBT on the left anymore...but we do have pups due in two weeks and there WILL be a 24/7 webcam on them

The cam addy is Kerken Mini Bulls Webcam Theres not a whole lot to look at right now, but stay tuned.

guys.jpg

The little Boston on the left is a 'rescue'. Shes a real sweety

The MBT on the right is the one thats about to have the litter...thats our Maggie

Edited by KMB

Hia KMB :wavey: Welcome to t'refuge :)

What truly beautiful mini bullies :wub: ( my dream dog... one day...) - I've added your webcan to my favs ready to drool lots over puplets.

Your Boston's are lovely too - I've never seen one in 'reality' as such - only ever in books, so will definitely look forward to more piccies of their antics :)

Hope you like it here, and will go and check out your forum links :)

More pictures of maggie..who is about a week off having her babies

Shes not too happy about having her pic taken here is our little Miss Maggie fat guts (this one taken today)

maggie.gif

Here she is at 6 weeks

mags1.jpg

mags2.jpg

mags9.jpg

Here she is at 7 and a bit weeks

mag6.jpg

mags4.jpg

mags7.jpg

mags8.jpg

Yep, Im in Australia and theres definitely not an issue with my breed being in rescue.

I would think though that people who breed Staffords or BT's in the UK have that right. Breeders breed for many other reasons other than just providing pets for themselves. Well, the good ones that is.

Edited by KMB