UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Night My Little Ginger Kitten

tegk68

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mecry: Run free in the Summerlands little one :wub:

I am so so sorry that you are gone :mecry: but I am also happy that your life was just pure happiness and love, you never knew a cross word or what it is to be hungry and you always had a loving mummy there to shove your face into and dog brothers and sisters to ambush and never be scared of :wub: you had one of the best lives a cat could hope for and I am devestated that you are gone and that you won't grow old with Helen :mecry:

Love you little man, the most adventurous and outgoing of Sparks' babies :wub: you were the first to find a way out of the bedroom and the first down the stairs, you were also the first and the last to find the loo seat up :ohmy: :laugh: bless you, you came out of your hidey hole straight away when you heard me trying to find you and looking most indignant allowed me to dry you off :wub: I am so sorry that I missed two weeks of your life going on holiday :( can't believe you are gone, but I am sure you are having a fantastic time in the Summerlands waiting for your mummy, I know she is missing you like a part of herself is gone, that is what I felt like when my little Stella left me ... if you find her please let her know that I love her and miss her still :mecry: I'll tell your mama cat and your brothers when I get home, but I have a feeling they may know already as Sparks has been acting funny recently :mecry:

:GroupHug: Helen I am so so sorry hun that he is gone, I've replied to your PM and if you want to talk I've stuck my number in there :flowers: :GroupHug: