UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

What Kind Of Special Are You?

border collie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am special because I also have a unique name and stopped using it over 30 years ago as no one could remember it. I am also special because I am descended from some Danish pastries who came here on an extended holiday over a thousand years ago and proved impossible to dislodge. Sort of Club 18-30 but with a lot of ironmongery.

I am special because I also have a unique name and stopped using it over 30 years ago as no one could remember it. I am also special because I am descended from some Danish pastries who came here on an extended holiday over a thousand years ago and proved impossible to dislodge. Sort of Club 18-30 but with a lot of ironmongery.

:wacko:

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I wasn't a stunt woman today though. :mecry: I was a pillock. enough said. :rolleyes:

Am sooo behind with forums so don't know that's referring to, but you should have seen me on a works weekend away to an activity centre. I'm NOT going into detail! :laugh:

Spill!! Can't be any worse than me on the Isle of Wight the once. I went up this tower thing being "brave" stupid

Got to the top and there was a rope bridge. :rolleyes: I had to manouver myself back down the said staircase as a troop of boy scouts were following me up. Bearing in mind it was extremely narrow, and I was having a panic attack. = Kazz flapping arms and shrieking in a sense of hysteria. :rolleyes:

I made a sharp exit from the Robin Hill adventure park that day. :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, have to set the scene properly though, works weekend away, hadn't been there *that* long and when I worked it was different times to everyone else so I didn't know anyone. Some I was meeting for the first time (most of them actually),

It was pretty stressful to start with as most of them were ignorant arseholes. They were serving gorgeous food at this place, a lot of lovely vegetarian stuff. They complained there was no steak :rolleyes:

We had to play a game where we were all blindfolded and given shapes and had to find out what was missing, we were only allowed to ask 'what colour is this?'. I noticed the same few colours were being called out over and over again so I said well there are obviously sets, each shape comes in each colour, I'm holding something that's (whatever shape it was) and lots of people said they had that too so we asked what colour they were and found out we had a full set, then someone else took over and led it all so we found out.

Afterwards we were discussing it, and someone said 'it was all chaos till Brian figured out what was going on' and one of the course leader people said 'was it Brian?' and they said 'aye' all nodding their heads. The course leader looked at me with a bemused expression and they all carried on with something else.

I was already feeling pretty emotional and wanted to go home, and we had to do this high ropes course. Bearing in mind that 'high' was only about 20ft off the ground. Half way around the course I reached a point where it was impossible to go back, and had to go on but I couldn't face the next obstacle which was like two ropes, one about 7 feet above the other and you had to have your feet on the lower one but your arms on the higher one. The ropes were really loose and wobbly, and I was soooo scared and started crying.

Then I had to do the course (the teacher type people said they could bring the crane to get me down if I wanted :wacko: ) bearing in mind I like to cover my face when I cry, I was unable to do that, wobbling all over the place and crying my eyes out. So there was this fat, red faced git 20ft off the ground too scared to take each step and when I looked down, some tw@t was taking photos :huh: :ohmy: :mad: :mecry:

Beat that :laugh: