UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Age Limit?

redditchlady

Amelia is very animal savvy. She wants to register here. She would obviously have the same IP address as Dave and myself when she logs on from here. When she is with her dad it would be a different one however. We have 2 desktop pc's and a laptop here that is why the IP's would all be the same as they are networked.

Ok enough of me rambling, Amelia asked to join, and I said I would find out what age limit if any there was. She is 15, but very sensible.

Thanks

Kazz xx

What about allowing her membership but not to 'non-animal' chat? My daughter joined Dp when we used to frequent that regularly. She used to post in the animal bits but I never let her in sponsor lounge. Thats is mods can do that of course :)

What about allowing her membership but not to 'non-animal' chat? My daughter joined Dp when we used to frequent that regularly. She used to post in the animal bits but I never let her in sponsor lounge. Thats is mods can do that of course :)

That sounds good, but seriously at 15 these days there is little she doesn't know about. Especially having me as her Mum. :laugh:

am ok with it in principle

but access to contro may get me into some problems due to "adult topic". I am sure she will hear much worse topics at school .. but here its me that would get into trouble.

so ok with registering but no access to contro

Guest meeli_doggylover

am ok with it in principle

but access to contro may get me into some problems due to "adult topic". I am sure she will hear much worse topics at school .. but here its me that would get into trouble.

so ok with registering but no access to contro

Thank you for letting me have access on here. I do appreciate it, and I understand your reasoning behind no access to controversial. Meeli x

Guest meeli_doggylover

so given that you a a hip and with it yoot

sry..

so given U R a hip & w ith youth typ prsn. wot shaL I caL d younger mbrs grup? yung mbrs iz not nang Enuf wot wud U suggets?

lol not all of us type like that !!! how about calling it teen zone or something like that ?