UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Vena's Diary Of A New Life

elricc

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a bit poorly and has been in bed a lot, I have been keeping her company under the bed, (but I keep farting and she got up) she is asking for lots of nice things to eat and is being waited on "hand and foot". She says she may not get better for a few weeks.

I tried to go out in the little alley behind my garden today and I weed myself at the strange things, so I may not feel brave enough tommorow after all

I tried to go out in the little alley behind my garden today and I weed myself at the strange things, so I may not feel brave enough tommorow after all

Did your doggie pals go with you when you tried the alley, Vena?

Only ask, as some of the very shy dogs we have had in the home get a lot braver with a doggie paw to hold, so to speak.

You are still being very brave though, and your diary makes me laugh and cry at the same time. You also have a lot of fans wishing you well.

Also hope your mummy gets better soon,

Lots of love from me and Hugo xx

Hello everyone,

It poured with rain yesterday, up the road it flooded, so I decided I would postpone my beach trip. I had a little play again and have been enjoying lounging on Josh's bed next to the peoples bed. I have got my own little bed, but I like sharing with Josh and he enjoys me being on it. I curl up with him and I feel all safe. I am still being brave about being round the house, I still very much worry about small gaps and walking past people. ( I had a raspberry donut which I liked very much on Joshs bed)

When the postman knocked yesterday I did my best "you stay away from this house" type barking with Shoob and Benj, and then ran away. I don't want anyone to take away my nice living place, I can mooch around the garden and I like watching the seagulls.

I don't go in the cupboard now, I have allowed the people to move my bed out. Also I have been wiggling my tail a bit and practising the faces you mentioned.

Today I tried again going out with the others I got about 20 yards and I was very very frightened, I thought I might be loosing my home, I don't want to loose my place, I wanted to keep it in my sight. I wouldn't walk and I fell on the floor, I don't want to be homeless again. So I went home and had a beef bone while the others went out. I will go out, I can be brave indoors, I just have to get to the stage when I can be brave as well.

I had chicken and rice for dinner today, and stuffed marrow for my tea. I liked that very much and Riley left me a bit of his. I like fitting in with all the dogs here, they like me for myself and don't mind if I am a bit peculiar.