UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Please could I ask for some reiki for Sef who's only three and has arthritis in his back leg and hip displasia and Lucy who's 12 and has got some unidentified lumps and a heart murmur which means she can't have them checked out.

Thank you

Ali

Edited by Sef's Mum

Sorry Theresa, I posted on the other thread and missed this one. Really glad she's home safe and continued Reiki for her. :GroupHug:

Ali, masses of Reiki for your two as well. Do you know there are loads of natural remedies can be very helpful for young Sef? Hope you find something to help. Loads for Lucy too, hopefully her lumps and bumps are just fatty lumps, my Hannah had loads too, never had them checked apart from the vet getting his fingers in behind them and pronouncing them fatty lumps - she lived to 15.

Can i ask for some Reiki for my OH Alan please.

He is going into hospital in the morning for a heart bypass operation, he spends tomorrow settling in and having tests/observations, then they operate on Thursday, all being well.

Any reiki and spare good thoughts would be much appreciated.

Masses of Reiki for Alan (and yourself) hope all goes well.

Homeopathic Arnica 30c makes a world of difference to recovery from operations, and fine with whatever drugs the docs are giving him. One tablet 4 times daily starting today and for a few days after the op. Wounds heal quicker, helps pain, bruising, bleeding etc. From chemist/health store.

:biggrin: everything went fine, he was back from theatre about 1pm, and in recovery doing well, they moved him to the progressive care unit last night, and hopefully after doctors rounds this morning he'll be moving back to the cardio ward. Now we just have the recovery bit to deal with.

Thanks for all the good thoughts, and reiki Muriel :flowers: