UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Has The "rdr Thread" Run Its Course

Pingu

The RDR thread  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't decide :wacko: there are new points coming out now and again but it also appears to be going around in circles a bit, I think it is probably down to people who are actually involved (yes I was banned/put on pre-mod YEARS ago, but I'm only a transport/HCer/occassional fosterer so not really involved as such) to decide whether they want to keep asking questions and making their point/s :flowers:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that it should be left in the forum so people can read it.

I don't feel that RB is going to answer the questions and all we are doing at the moment is getting angry. :(

I will apologise now for telling the truth about HWAR and RDR. I have proof and can back up my statements.

Kazz xx

no for some other reason.

i think there should be a 'last orders' call. 24 hours for people to add any new and valid / relevant information.

then pin the thread outside of archive with a mods/admin summation at the end.

its my experience that people don't change. history tells us its very likely that this will happen to some other individual/group on dp sometime in the future. and when it does i believe the thread will be eminently useful.

ok then.

leave thread open until 16:00 on saturday

then it wil lmove to the archive section and be pinned.

After that point if anyone has a valid addition to make thread can be reopened (and moved back to DC) so comments etc can be added.

how does that sound?

it would quickly drop off the DC forum unless pinned. if i pin it then another topic wil drop off the bottom

its easily referenced in the archive forum and that its pinned will mean it will always be at the head of that forum

it would quickly drop off the DC forum unless pinned. if i pin it then another topic wil drop off the bottom

its easily referenced in the archive forum and that its pinned will mean it will always be at the head of that forum

ok :wacko: :laugh: Ali you can have my jaffas - they're not vegan :mecry:

CLOSE IT

Think people have said what they think & more besides :unsure:

must admit a lot of it doesnt read well & I might make notes of who to avoid if I dont want to end up in court, my list had already started before this thread :worried_anim:

seriously though other links could be started off by the people who want to 'defend' themselves or their rescue.

I wish RDR every success what ever happens (they are great)

& I will continue to post on DP's & browse on here for the sake of the dogs.

I voted "can't decide" because I agree that it should have a "last orders" affair on it like Pingu suggests, to enable people to (hopefully) close off some of the things riased today. But I think it should be amended as others have suggested to include a full list of what rescues can/can't post, the allegations and a rebuttal from each.

I do think that as The Refuge grows, more people will come and as DP chucks more people off for whatever reasons, there needs to be a centralised accessible place to allow the rescues the right to reply to the accusations levied at them there.

Many times I have opened a reply up in there only to fail to find the words to accurately express my opinions and feelings about it. Anne's post in t'other thread was spot on, people have to learn about all this for themselves, as uncomfortable as it is to read at times. All new members are a likely to go along with the board consensus, it takes time to "settle in" and then learn to read between the lines (or read whats blatantly posted in some cases!)