UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogs Burnt Alive In Car

BillyMalc

Totally agree, I'm also quite disgusted and upset by some of the remarks made.

People are very quick to accuse the press of jumping to conclusions and making assumptions when reporting dog attacks, for instance, but this seems to be exactly what a few people are doing in this case.

I can't beleive people are seriously blaming the owner...

She may not even have been going round the boot sale, she may just have been dropping off or picking up something..it doesn't even matter..the only ones responsible are the f***wits that torched the car.

by this logic, if you kennel your animal outdoors and someone torches it or something else horrendous..it's your own fault?

you take your dog for a walk and let if off lead and someone grabs it and kills it..it's your fault???

come off it..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg this is awful :mecry: It chokes me up to think about the ppor dogs trapped in there whilst its balze. The owners must be traumertised (sp)

There is alot of dog attacks latly. A staffy in Nottingham was out walking with his owner and had bleach thrown in its eyes :mecry:

Why are so people so evil :mad:

I'd like to be able to understand the logic that says this student is a dreadful person ( which he almost certainly is ) :

http://www.rykat.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=24919

whilst no blame whatsoever should be apportioned to the person who left her dogs in a car at a car boot sale.

We have no background into how long the dogs were in the car, what provisons were made etc - the car went/was set on fire.

In the other case the student appears to have filled the car with small animals (500) and deliberately left them in hot weather to attend lectures.

On the information made available there is a difference wouldn't you say?

Edited by sanrossscot

We have no background into how long the dogs were in the car, what provisons were made etc - the car went/was set on fire.

In the other case the student appears to have filled the car with small animals (500) and deliberately left them in hot weather to attend lectures.

On the information made available there is a difference wouldn't you say?

I agree entirely. The 2 cases cannot be compared like for like :wacko: