UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Hi

Guest sean

i am sean and my other half kathy . we have had bedlingtons in the past .we have no pets at moment we have a baby girl called tomissa 1 soon . kathy loves cockers and wants to rescue a pup up to 1 yr old .me i am restoring my 1974 hillman imp . and want to start my bedlingtons off again or rescue and re home them as they are the best dogs ever . we live in bolton lancs i am a hgv driver but currently of ill due to depression but getting better,after a bitter divorce and not seeing my little girls katie and holly . keep the good work up . love sean n kathy :GroupHug:

Hi Sean

Fellow classic car buff here - I currently have a 1962 Ford Consul Capri in various shades of rust in my garage. Next year I hope to get it back on the road.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Claire

claire i used to have one too what a sexy car if you think of selling her give me a shout .ta sean

Hi Sean and welcome. Not a classic car peep but classic scooters, owned by a 1978 VN50 special and a Lambretta GP 200

Cindy :biggrin:

oh no i to was into them race a gp 200 at mallory park . do you know my brother who run bolton road runners spock if yes i am big spock . :glare:

oh no i to was into them race a gp 200 at mallory park . do you know my brother who run bolton road runners spock if yes i am big spock . :glare:

:laugh: Sorry don't know him but for all my sins I ride a TS1 225 in the GP. Still do the rallies, last one last weekend in Exmouth. :biggrin:

Small world eh