UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Donna Viola

ClazUK

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye Donna ,

You were by a very strange twist of fate the first dog we every transported, little did we ( or Claire ) know that you would become a long term resident of White Lodge

I shall not forget you blatantly wiping your mouth clean on my jeans after you had dinner, your random barking at well nothing, your stealth attacks on cups of orange juice and your ham hanging out, you always were a very unique old bird

I am sure you have kept every one at the bridge for the last 2 nights :laugh:

I shall miss you old girl and so sorry we could come up to see you again :GroupHug:

Love Sam xxxx

Goodnight Beautiful Donna, gone to keep a certain boy company on his journey perhaps? May you be forever at peace, the first gaybe (greyhound) I ever loved after Riles, you were the cause of many a whine in this house, I'll meet you in the next one,

sound sleep

Amanda x

Only just seen this, I'm so sorry. I've followed Donna's story for what seems like an age, and always thought "if only we didn't have neighbours/other dogs/young children" etc. I know Donna had a wonderful retirement with you Claire :GroupHug: Sweet dreams Donna :wub:

• 2 weeks later...