UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Harnesses

riotous_uk

i also need help finding a harness! Its not like any i've seen above cos it goes further down the body.

its for a bolshy lab the pulls like hell but stops when held across his chest. The one i have in mind, the back of the harness goes the length of the dogs body til just below his rib cage and has a d ring on the shoulders and at the end of the harness. the idea is that you can control the dog from both areas of strength.

does that make sense and can you please help?!

i also need help finding a harness! Its not like any i've seen above cos it goes further down the body.

its for a bolshy lab the pulls like hell but stops when held across his chest. The one i have in mind, the back of the harness goes the length of the dogs body til just below his rib cage and has a d ring on the shoulders and at the end of the harness. the idea is that you can control the dog from both areas of strength.

I think they maybe the Ttouch harness? Post in T&B and someone will point you in the right direction. If your lab is anything like min (steam train) its because they cant balance themselves. The TTouch harness is supposed to help. pm Bebe. I think she has details. :)

Seller will give you advice too

http://www.mekuti.co.uk/harness_shop.htm

Pam