UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May 24

Finley is celebrating the merry month of May by getting kennel cough. His full dental has had to be postponed. Chest was sounding wheezy, so vet said bring him in. She examined him and agreed that it doesn't sound good, plus he has temperature raised a bit, so she has put him on ABs. Poor little chap is very unhappy.

Cuckoo, swallows & swifts have arrived here. 

how are you all? dogs have just had venison sausages, cor they smell lovely. might chew on one myself lol belle should be going in 3 weeks, yeaaaaaa Lewis is looking round his house today, see if its ready so then just contracts. ill have room on the bed. can glue back the edging shes pulled off, just replaced the sofa, then paint where shes pulled the wallpaper off. will I miss her? not in hell

• Haha 1

I should get a new mattress, this is  15+ years old, but mother bought the bed for me so dont want to let it go

they had just put the clearance out  in tesco so a few reduced tine for me and the dogs. if the dogs can have sphagetti hoops, would be good. Belle still isnt well. not as bad as yesterday but still bringing any food back.