UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does Jack Need A Friend?

Pendlewitch

Floss pictures! She's going to be spayed tomorrow then if she's ok she's coming home on Wednesday to me to recover. She was wearing a football shirt today, one of the staff had put it on, she looked seriously cute! Jack was fine with her until coming back from a walk, when I put her in her crate he swore roundly and rudely. Floss totally ignored him! :) I'll get better pictures when I have someone to hold her for me. She is such a happy little dog, hopefully her manner will rub off a bit on Jack.

20130902_105228.jpg

20130902_105214.jpg

• Like 1

Sadly I have had to return Flossie to the rescue. Jack's behaviour over 24 hours went from bad to worse, there were constant Jack led incidents and I was on guard all the time. The last incident errupted into massive violence on his side and some serious damage would have been done if I hadn't got my foot on his head in time.

Flossie was as near perfect as any dog could be, she was house trained, didn't chew things, walked nicely on a lead and was a charming and entertaining little dog, Jack was a total nightmare and made it very clear this was not what he wanted. He has to come first though and I have had to abide by his decision but have to say I'm gutted I couldn't keep her.

I'm very certain she will quickly find a home though as she is such a delight. Sorry you couldn't stay Flossie love, you were a star!