UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

X Factor

merledogs

She was a bit scary and apparently the police got called afterwards as she assaulted a producer.

Loved the girl at the end and the young lad who was really nervous.

Mel B - what a horrible horrible woman. She has no discernible talent so she really shouldn't be judging those who have. Made me laugh when she said one of the contestants was irritating. The cheek - she has always been VERY irritating.

i agree Loo.... i don't care for their stories much either and i don't understand why they used Mel b ..... i can only guess as she is on the aussie x factor (i think she is), she was sooooooo rude to that old man who wnet on to sing, at least he could hold a bit of a tune!! (unlike her)

Pink girlie was just rude rude rude and her parents should be thoroughly ashamed of her though her father seemed no better the way he stormed out onto the stage.

I dont know why I watched it as I swore I wasnt gonna get sucked into it this year. Auditions are funny though.

• Like 1

I love the audition stage and there are some shockers but there is still no need for a has been, incredibly rude Spice Girl to be judging. I did like the nervous chap, the funny lad with the candyman song and the 16 year old at the end.

Pink girl should be stuffed in a bag with Mel, they deserve each other!

• Like 1

"pink" girl apparently got a caution from the police in the end.

There's always a good mix - from the down right awful to the fair / better singers. For me that & Judges reactions are part of the fun of the show. I can't say I thought much to Mel B but I noticed on the front of one of yesterdays papers as I passed somebody seemed to be calling for her to take over from Tulisa.

I liked Lucy, the girl from Sheffield - not necessarily the greatest singer but fun song(s) and the young lad with the guitar on Saturday

http://xfactor.itv.com/2012/videos/auditions/watch_lucy-sraggan-sings-last-night_item_200617.htm

Radio 2 yesterday said Simon Cowell will be back at some point this series.

• 1 month later...

What an absolute freakin joke Rylan getting through. Talk about media whore/drama queen. Possibly the most irritating man on tv.

Knew they would though, they always have to have a comedy act :rolleyes:

What pees me off is that there are singers who have slogged their guts out and made it through to boot camp on talent, then they are robbed of their chance and left devastated because the producers (who after all choose the final 12, not the judges) want a comedy and/or controversial act to go through.

Disgusted.

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 2

Oh man I can't be doing with all that crying. Why? WHY?? If I could sing (and I can't carry a tune in a bucket) I think all that crying stuff would just put me off auditioning. I want to be entertained. If I wanted to cry I don't need the tele!!

You are right Merledogs - every circus has a clown! Remember Wagner!!!

• Like 2

I say the same every year Marion but something keeps dragging me back - either masochism or morbid fascination lol. I liked Nicole as a guest judge in the past but I'm not sure I'm going to like her full time. Her choices were just weird. And Tulisa needs to get her hair back to brown - she does not suit blonde.

• Like 1

What an absolute freakin joke Rylan getting through. Talk about media whore/drama queen. Possibly the most irritating man on tv.

Knew they would though, they always have to have a comedy act :rolleyes:

What pees me off is that there are singers who have slogged their guts out and made it through to boot camp on talent, then they are robbed of their chance and left devastated because the producers (who after all choose the final 12, not the judges) want a comedy and/or controversial act to go through.

Disgusted.

I want him out already - can't stand watching his antics.

I reckon Christopher (? - the overly nervous guy but who can sing) is almost sure to be the wild card entry - I was even almost tempted to pick up the phone & vote & I never do that on any of these shows

Last night was farcical.

It was obvious that the panel was going to be hung and that the pathetic joke that is Louis Walsh would take it to deadlock.

Every year they manage to somehow get the joke act to stay in and it's always him that's the catalyst.

Next week Rylan's name will be the first one they call out, you mark my words.

• Like 1

I thought he'd done the decent thing & then he reneged. There's no way Rylan should have gone through over Carolynne. I don't think he's even entertaining let alone a singer myself. As they'd chant on Big Brother Get Rylan out, Get Rylan out!