UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

On-Line Floral/plant Arrangements Or Other Gifts

zico's mum

Just realised I've forgotten a friend's birthday this Sunday,I simply do not have time to go into town for a present so thought I'd cop out and send flowers/plants or something else from online.I am really really stretched financially right now so 20-25 is max I can pay.So who have you used and had good results with,or does anyone else have another idea I could use.She's 82 and I've already done the sponsored dogs etc for other gifts.All ideas gratefully received :flowers: She is a dog lover and has 2 JRTs but buying them gifts is out as one has food allergies and the other is very toy possessive.

I always use florists local to the person who is having them delivered, this has always worked out cheaper for me (and if they are good / not good I can pop in and let them know next time I visit the friend!)

I have seen these type of ideas recently and think it would be a lovely idea (google found this one for me, I can't remember who I first saw doing them)

http://www.growing-greetings.co.uk/?gclid=CMXez4jPmqsCFcIMfAodg1HneA

If you aren't going to see her until after her birthday a card and a present when you next see her might be nice.

xxx

Edited by murtle

Just realised I've forgotten a friend's birthday this Sunday,I simply do not have time to go into town for a present so thought I'd cop out and send flowers/plants or something else from online.I am really really stretched financially right now so 20-25 is max I can pay.So who have you used and had good results with,or does anyone else have another idea I could use.She's 82 and I've already done the sponsored dogs etc for other gifts.All ideas gratefully received :flowers: She is a dog lover and has 2 JRTs but buying them gifts is out as one has food allergies and the other is very toy possessive.

I have received flowers from Next and they were very good .

Also flowers form Guernsey flowers

http://www.flowersbypost.com/?&source=goog&keyword=guernsey%20flowers&gclid=CIywsajVmqsCFeILtAodZHbokQ

Alternatively, phone a local florist and arrange delivery from them- cheaper than through Interflora