UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Weston-Super-Mare Show Today

zico's mum

:biggrin: well after getting a bit disheartened with previous stalls today was absolutely brilliant.Fantastic location right on the sea front,fine weather and lots of tourists around missing their dogs at home :laugh: I took a brilliant £187.50 :biggrin: which I'm so pleased with.Wiped out of all the games almost and I'd taken extra as well.Was lovely to see Jeanne with Alfie,who was a little ummmm noisy but very sweet.I also had a helper from Terrier Talk and RHU,both of whom stayed for a couple of hours and with the numbers there I really did appreciate that assistance :flowers: The gazebo gave up - leg snapped but I've just 2 shows left so not quite a disaster as I have an old fashioned pole style one I can use.Duncan and Trixie were :wub: as usual,show finished quite late so they didn't even get a run on the beach but I'm off tomorrow so will make it up to them.

The usual photo of the stall

LongrunMeadow13-07-11040.jpg

Lynne that was a brilliant amount to take, well done. It was a smashing location and the weather was the icing on the cake. I'm sorry we couldn't stay any longer I was having a few difficulties as you could tell!! Thank you for all your efforts for Oldies you work so hard.:flowers: