UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Boo Needs Your Positive Thoughts!

boosboss

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

It is with a heavy heart and through tear filled eyes, that I'm letting you know that we let Boo go today.

Whilst he tore into a toy and wagging his tail, he was sedated and when completely relaxed, put to sleep peacefully.

Thankyou for all your kind words and support over the last few weeks.

We will miss Boo terribly!

(Please don't say anything on Facebook, as I won't be letting my family know until tomorrow!)

Do you know, I can't believe I am reading this :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: It happened so fast :mecry: I can't believe that we will never see him again, its unbearable. No more barking at motorbikes on the way to anywhere in the car, no more staring at me at silly o' clock in Wyns Cottage waiting for his meat, no having to pick up Bird and Edie's toys when he came around so he couldn't destroy them, no more closing the bathroom door so he couldn't squeeze through the bath panel and hide under the bath, no more getting him gee'd up when we got close to the "seaside" :mecry: Oh boy, I could carry on...............

This little man has left a hole so freakin big, I can't tell you.

Run free Little Lord Fauntleroy, rip up as many toys as you can, bark at horses and motorbikes and sheep and cows :wub: and get someone to throw the ball for you, preferably in the sea where you can swim.

If love could heal, you would never have died :wub:

And Joe, we are sooo sorry, but you know that I hope.

We will never forget you, Love Auntie Karen, Gilbert, Bird and Edie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx