UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Spare A Thought

Laurel n Hardy

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archie had a bit of a restles night and I woke every time he got up and turned round so that meant I woke every time. Dont feel tired (yet) but will do by lunchtime i imagine.

His stomach has fluid in it so he will feel a little uncomfortable which may explain his tossing and turning through the night, but at least I managed to settle him each time, and he snuggled up tight against me every time :biggrin:

am head ing back to bed to cuddle :wub: him some more as its quite early still

:GroupHug: So sorry to hear your news Nige.

You and Archie are in our thoughts :GroupHug:

Thank you all, will nip down and feed Cliffy & Tessie now I am dressed, then cut up some raw liver for Archie to keep his strength up, the other 2 will go potty but its not for them

btw Archie was the one I brought to the anti greyhound racing demo at Belle View a couple of years ago, or was it 3 ???, he even snapped at a dog when he fell on top of my boy, the one time I have seen any terrier traits in my gentle ickle westie bear...

Thank you all, will nip down and feed Cliffy & Tessie now I am dressed, then cut up some raw liver for Archie to keep his strength up, the other 2 will go potty but its not for them

btw Archie was the one I brought to the anti greyhound racing demo at Belle View a couple of years ago, or was it 3 ???, he even snapped at a dog when he fell on top of my boy, the one time I have seen any terrier traits in my gentle ickle westie bear...

That was the 1st thought that I had when I read your news.

Although it might not help- is it worth giving Milk Thistle a shot??