UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Is The Site Down?

cycas

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main website and webmail is just a matter of time. Obviously sod's law says that what is usually an update that takes hours to refresh across the entire net, is taking the full 48 hours this time. :rolleyes:

IIS is different because I need to hit it with a brick to make it work at the new location as currently the code is broken. Unfortunately my bricks are quite widely in demand at the moment. I have mailed everyone about this but I didn't have non-oldies emails to hand for everyone so sorry if I have missed you or sent email to an address you will only be able to check once it all works! I stopped work at 1am this morning, started again at 8am and am currently taking a brief rush into the Refuge before I recommence slaving away in my pyjamas. :laugh: Am going to have to stop for half an hour soon though as otherwise my poor hounds will explode. :rolleyes:

Raced out with hounds earlier to give them a very quick run before getting back to fixing things.

Duke decided that what would *really* help the situation was if he covered himself liberally in what I *think* was badger poo, though if it was, then I don't think the badger was feeling very well... glare.gif

Had to come back and scrub him. rolleyes.gif

Mail coming through to Gmail this afternoon so that seems to be working OK again.

Duke claims this is all down to the badger poo.

He is very pleased with himself and has been busily wiping himself all over the furniture trying to get the clean off . rolleyes.giflaugh.gif