UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fugee Baby Georgia Has Started Big School!

phoebejo

All grown up:

IMG_4000.jpg

With Emily & Daisy:

IMG_4003.jpg

My baby started school on Thursday. I just do not know where the time has gone, it feels like only yesterday you were all cheering me on waiting for her to arrive at home :wub: I'll never forget the green around the gills look on Mr Hazells face when he realised the midwife might not get here in time :laugh: Georgia has been rather.... erm... challenging at times and I'm glad now she can finally go to big school because she's been looking forward to it for years! Georgia & Molly are so incredibly different. Molly was starting senior school yesterday without her best friend who had moved away in the holidays. The only other girls she knew in her new class were the two who used to bully her. She was petrified yesterday, so frightened because she didn't have any friends. Georgia also knew that she didn't know anyone at her new school but couldn't wait to get there and meet new people. Already she has made three good friends who will no doubt cause me much confusion, Molly, Jessica & Tiffany. Obviously we have our own Molly, Jessica is our rabbits name and we have a chicken called Tiffany :biglaugh:

She was better today because Daisys year went back so it was a comfort to know that Daisy and all of her lovely mates were nearby. Molly met up with them whenever she could. Molly hasn't got any good friends and it breaks my heart that the girls she does want to be friends with are so spiteful and bitchy :mecry:

Sadly not from me, he's had the snip :mecry: Georgia loves nothing more than to tell me I've got no baby anymore and nobody to look after while she's at school :angry:

I will bring my Granddaughter over for when Georgia gets in from School. Id pay to see the look on her face if there WAS someone else to look after.

Omg I can't believe Georgia is at school now! Time flies.

Am sure they will both make friends at their schools in time, there was only 3 of us who went from my primary school to secondary and one of those was a bully. Made friends with some lovely girls who I still speak to 10 years later!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hola all (thank you Terry T the Twin for my Spanish lesson :biggrin: )

My my my! My daughter in law is looking all grown up and very beautiful with it :wub:

Her future hubbie looked as dishevelled as always and Lubydoo reminds me every day how I should never have laughed when you told of G's antics 'cos that's come right back and bitten me on the arse. When the builders were here they nicknamed her the 'smiling assassin' and hell hath no fury like a Lucy :ohmy:

P1020834.JPG