UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Think He's Comfy?

merledogs

He looks so comfortable and special :wub:

I recently bought a couple of new duvets to use as dog beds and when folded in quarters they were mountainous. Roxy eyed one of them up for a while and then did a wobbly old lady leap onto the top of it and sank down into it with a 'you could have provided a ramp' kind of look on her face. She loves it though and spends most of her time on there!

I recently bought a couple of new duvets to use as dog beds and when folded in quarters they were mountainous. Roxy eyed one of them up for a while and then did a wobbly old lady leap onto the top of it and sank down into it with a 'you could have provided a ramp' kind of look on her face. She loves it though and spends most of her time on there!

They certainly love their comfort :wub:

When I started putting the fleecy covers on the beds yesterday (they usually get used in winter cos they're too warm for summer), they were queueing up to get on them, then sinking into them with a look of pure bliss on their faces.

Phoenix says he would to move in with the merledogs please

Tell Pheeny he can come and use the bed any time he likes (as long as he promises not to pee up me again) :laugh:

Will he move over a bit to fit me in please? That looks so heavenly, lucky, lucky gorgeous boy :wub:

I'm sure he could make space for a little one :wub:

He was forced to share with Timmy the other day. I think he just about made do :rolleyes: :wub:

P1030006.jpg