UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Games For Stalls

lil_angel

Did a variation of the sticks for Teddy Tombola.Numbered the sticks 1,2 AND 3 - and 3 boxes as well.The children then chose whatever soft toy they wanted from the matching box.Freed up so much space on the tables plus no fiddling around trying to match ticket numbers - or folding up tickets either - very pleased with how easy it was to do.

• Like 1

Worked really well,I usually switched tickets around anyway when the children wanted a specific toy - this way they chose themselves.Had 3 very big toys for number 1 and lots of smaller ones for 3 - and that was the box they wanted to win oddly enough :laugh: bought 3 storage boxes from ASDA with lids so if it did rain I could quickly cover the toys up anyway - plus I can use the boxes for storage myself.

Used ice lollie sticks and just wrote the number on - easy peasy.Make sure numbers match of course,as I was given a huge bag of cuddly toys by another stall holder I was able to keep adding to the box and putting the sticks back in again.In a plastic tupperware box with the foam used for flower arranging

This pic shows the boxes better - and the little box of sticks just above the big teddy :laugh:

Messingaboutontheriver04-06-11004.jpg

Hi,

I used to do a microchipbola. It isn't cheap to set up but if you can borrow a microchip scanner its not too expensive long term and it did draw the crowds and the money and gave a bit of education at the same time.

Chip teddies with chips ending in 00 and 05 and then have a 'golden' number. Put chipped teddies and non chipped teddies in one of those pop up laundry baskets making sure people cant see in to well. People pay £1, pick a teddy out of the basket and then use a microchip scanner to scan teddy...if number is 00 or 05 they win a prize which can be anything you want and if it isn't chipped I used to have some lollies as concellation prizes. If they get the 'golden' number they win a star prize which again can be whatever you want.

Put the prizes on a table or if there isn't a lot of room you can have the prizes in pop up bins to so you don't need as much room and they get the excitement of picking another prize out of the bin!

You can also give reasons and advice about getting your animal microchipped whilst they play the game.

You may even get a chip company to donate the microchips or gun! especially if you promise to have their literature on your stall.

• 2 months later...

Well after a great start the Teddy pick a stick has failed miserably so back to the usual numbers folded up and chosen,sold out of those at last show.Another new thing I've been doing which has worked - 3 shows now - are "Mystery bags" picked up some paper take away bags from cash and carry and put a squeaky toy and samples/treats in,seal them and charge a £1.00 and also have 1 bag with a star on that wins a larger bag of dog food - because I've lots to give away before shows finish :rolleyes: Sold out of these at every show - between 15-20.