UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

I've got a bet on with my friend that she'll sign up with some agent that will make her lose tons of weight just in time to release a fitness dvd in January.

That thought crossed my mind as well. Have to say, I love her as she is, she shouldn't lose too much weight cos she wouldn't be Josie.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Jon James steps up like a man otherwise he will marched onto a plane by most of England. In fact it should become a diplomatic incident if he breaks Josies heart. I think his intentions should be asked on live TV. Woe betide him if he isnt anything other than what he has promised.

I think he just used Josie as a boost to his confidence. She gave him a standing in the house,someone to stand up for him when he constantly fell out with other people and someone to run to and mummy him every time people had a go at him. He kept whispering to Josie that he loved her but denying it to everybody else and saying that they were just friends. You could see that hurt Josie. I think he is a spineless creep but I really hope that his conscience will prick him and he won't let her down. I see that she has left the house so I hope he is being a man for once,altho I dare say that her money and "fame" will baste his ego and help him to stick around. Can you tell that I don't like him? :rolleyes: :laugh: x

Personally, I don't think John James is using her. I know he's been a bit of a knob head in recent weeks, but his feelings for Josie seem pretty genuine to me. I don't really understand the cynicism. Maybe I am just naive. unsure.gif

I think he loves her but he is a bloke so who knows. He is a long way from home and his family.

My brother in law ( aged 73 ) went to School with McCrurick.

If his sorry ass doesnt get booted perhaps he could be the first housemate to cark it in there. I wonder what the odds would be at Ladbrookes ?

My brother in law ( aged 73 ) went to School with McCrurick.

If his sorry ass doesnt get booted perhaps he could be the first housemate to cark it in there. I wonder what the odds would be at Ladbrookes ?

He does make me laugh though (apart from his views on hunting and horse/greyhound racing). When he was waddling out of the bedroom the other night in his pants and Coolio said "it's Grizzly Adams in a diaper" I was cracking up!

I still remember his tantrum over the diet cokes from the last time he was on. rolleyes.gif

Can't believe he's 73 though, dare I say he looks good for his age? unsure.gif

I was so tired I turned the telly off before the second part of BB started so missed it.

I've seen on the BB site that McCririck's gone thankfully, so we won't be treated to the sight of him in his diaper any more :sick01:

I watched it till the end just to make sure he was really gone (a bit like banging in the last nail and stamping the ground ).

He was rude till the last possible moment and continued badgering Jon James in BBBM. There is a world of difference between entertainment and an offensive waste of a fat fee. Im sure he has left a bad taste in everyones mouth which is a shame.

BB11 was such a positive high to leave on and now Channel 4 has not only been left with a stable door through which Josie horse bolted but also a pile of poo from those that remained.

Ten to one they may regret being so clever if they dont start thinking of the fans instead of treating this like a last night party for the BB crew.

I just saw a clip on the C4 BB website of Nadia screeching at Coolio after he apparently hid her clothes as a joke. Talk about overreacting, it made my ears protest for earplugs.

I hope Nadia is up for eviction next week, really can't stand it any longer, what with the bitchiness as well. Horrid person with no redeeming features as far as I can see.

I think Nadia is obnoxious but so is lecherous Coolio. I wonder if we will see romance blossoming between Chantelle and Preston again? they seem to be very fond of each other,she is obvously still in love with him,and they seem to fit so well together. A nice couple I think. The rest of them don't seem to have a lot going for them as far as I can see! :unsure: x

:rolleyes: ooops sorry,the Morphy Richards Bagless Pets, it had a tiny dust cylinder and clogged up straight away and all my dogs are short haired,don't moult that much and the floor was already clean. x

That clown was pretty scary, I'd have been screaming as well.