UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

I hate Nadia.

Its a bloke in a dress with a grudge against anyone that looks feminine or is happy

I think that's pretty harsh. Fair enough to criticise her for being a bit of a bitch, but not for her sexual orientation. She has had gender reassignment and is considered a woman both medically and lawfully- not a bloke in a dress.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was there recording a message for her apparently. Shame she couldn''t have held out until she'd seen it, she may have changed her mind. She's going to be on BBLB at 6.

I hope Nadia is up for eviction this week.

Edited by merledogs

I think that's pretty harsh. Fair enough to criticise her for being a bit of a bitch, but not for her sexual orientation. She has had gender reassignment and is considered a woman both medically and lawfully- not a bloke in a dress.

Well sorry thats exactly what she looks like and now she has bullied Josie out.

Im not aiming my comments at transexuals or sexual orientation of any type.

I just dislike Nadia as an individual.

She started on josie as soon as she could. You dont game play to the extent she did, it was cruel and unneccesary.

Edited by Trallwm farm

Finally found something me and John McCririck agree on - religion.

Still can't stand the fatuous oaf though and hate his method of debate, ie just shout loudly and bully the other person into submission. I think he does it just to show off sometimes, he knows people wont like him so he just exagerrates his horridness to the nth degree so that when people vote him out, he can say that it's what he wanted.

I can see Makosi and Nadia coming to blows, should be interesting.

I am hoping Chantelle or Brian wins now.

Edited by merledogs

This last BB has been lovely with a group of people who all pulled together. Josie deserved to win.

I dont feel inclined to watch much of this ultimate BB. I can see why the show has come to an end and I feel Endemol has made a mistake with the choice of inmates.

I dont want to watch bullying of anybody. Its not gamesmanship its just a bunch of egos ripping into each other. Mcruirick is a bloke who just lacks a dress but has all the spiteful hormones.

Looks as if Michelle and Victor are going into the bedsit tonight :rolleyes: I cannot stand Victor, he was so aggressive and arrogant the first time around.

Can't stand Michelle either :rolleyes:

They should have left the proper BB running for a couple more weeks, this Ultimate BB could have been good but they sent the wrong people in, and now they have lost Josie, the numbers will plummet.

:(

Mcruirick is a bloke who just lacks a dress but has all the spiteful hormones.

:laugh: Maybe you should go on that stand up show.

I think he does exaggerate his "horridness" but not to justify his eviction, just because that's what he's made a successful careeer of doing.

I'd missed Josie walking until last nights show but tend to wonder whether she's let both herself and those who voted for her to win down now. On the other hand I find it quite sad that she seems to think so little of herself even after winmning the show - some of those people may be "celebrities" but some very minor ones and / or who just like her only became known through Big Brother & I reckon she's a far better person than many of them :(

I agree that she's worth ten of any of them.

Given what is classed as 'celebrity' these days, I hope she goes on to make pots of money out of it because unlike some others, she is someone who thoroughly deserves it. I can see the magazine deals, reality show, perfume, etc coming out of this and don't begrudge her any of it. If Jade Goody can do it, then she can too.

I do hope that her and Skippy stay together (wonder how their first night of lust went :wink: ). He does have a chip on his shoulder, but I do think he cares about her and is actually quite shy when it comes to women, so I don't think it was because he didn't want to kiss her in the house, I think he just didn't want to see his snogging technique scrutinised by millions of viewers.

I'd missed Josie walking until last nights show but tend to wonder whether she's let both herself and those who voted for her to win down now. On the other hand I find it quite sad that she seems to think so little of herself even after winmning the show - some of those people may be "celebrities" but some very minor ones and / or who just like her only became known through Big Brother & I reckon she's a far better person than many of them :(

The thing is, she hasn't experienced any of the hype yet because she only left the house briefly. If I won against Dave I don't think it would fill me with that much confidence either! She's probably thinking she was the best of a bad bunch. Now that she's out she'll realise the scale of her popularity, but she doesn't really strike me as somebody that would be particularly comfortable with the celebrity label anyway. Of course, I don't know her personally so I could be completely wrong!

Given what is classed as 'celebrity' these days, I hope she goes on to make pots of money out of it because unlike some others, she is someone who thoroughly deserves it. I can see the magazine deals, reality show, perfume, etc coming out of this and don't begrudge her any of it. If Jade Goody can do it, then she can too.

I've got a bet on with my friend that she'll sign up with some agent that will make her lose tons of weight just in time to release a fitness dvd in January.