UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find Ben's impressions of Mario incredibly amusing, with his pseudo American accent! laugh.gif

Yes Ben captures him wonderfully.

Ive come to the conclusion the housemates are all too nice.

I want a few villians stropping about creating havoc. Shabby was the closest thing.

At the rate this lot are going there will be cream teas and croquet on the lawn.

Ben is fast becoming one of my least favourite housemates, along with bunny boiler Rachel and Slimy Dave (with dull and nasty Mario slightly behind).

Ben is such a nasty little bitch. He's also got no balls. Not an attractive combination.

I have just read that for part of a task, the geordie voice over man has gone into the house with a microphone, everyone has to pretend he isnt there.

I want to see that!

Very soon they wont have to pretend cos they will all have walked and the Geordie man will be on his own in the house !

I found Andrew a bit creepy and clingy. I dont think he was as rat assed as he made out. I think reality has hit and he is getting a bit desperate.

When the lights are dimmed at night, does anyone else think the Cougar looks more like a " Tom cat " than a fluffy girl. She has hard male features sometimes. I would lmao if she was really a He.

I still like Josie and hope Jon James sorts his life out. He is the sort of bloke who would be lucky to have Josie to keep him motivated and going the right direction in life.

Ive reached the point now where Im looking forward to people going out rather than people staying in.

He's also got no balls.

unsure.gif Has this been confirmed? laugh.gif

I'm confused about the John James/Josie saga. Are they an item now? If so, it's given me renewed hope that not all good looking men are completely shallow- it's only a matter of time until Johnny Depp comes to his senses and realises that I am the one for him! Failing that, Fernando Torres will do! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif

:unsure: John James & deep didn't really come together in my mind. Looks like he's probably still going to go off back to Oz & leave her behind anyway so I can't see it "going the distance" (no pun intended) unless one of them decides to move.

I reckon Ben might well be the one to get the boot this week though it's probably going to be closer than most weeks. Dave is probably my second bet then Andrew. I don't think John James will go though.

Im really liking the ignoring tasks.

If only all the years had had stuff like this then I think the show would have lived a little longer.

Daves wife was as I imagined her but Steves wasnt. I wondered if they really were Japanese tourists because they were beside themselves with glee at being in there.

I wondered if they really were Japanese tourists because they were beside themselves with glee at being in there.

That was hilarious, I loved it! laugh.gif

Dave's wife was much more attractive than I thought she'd be, she certainly didn't look like a size 14 either.

Jedward were amazing laugh.gif I loved them on the X-Factor because they were so bad! Andrew didn't look too impressed with them though, he had a face like a slapped arse!

The new house mate, Sam, reminds me of a camp version of one of my friends. Does anyone know what the story is with him? When is he meant to have called Josie Miss Piggy? I noticed that neither her or John James went over to say hello to him. I would have liked Joel to have gone in, but they are obviously trying to stir things up. Maybe it will make things a bit more interesting.

Oh, and the geordie voice over bloke did not look anything like I imagined he would! rolleyes.gif