UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Shabby is a little mischievous at best (untrustworthy at worst) but she's making it entertaining for me. Wouldn't surprise me if Steve does win. JJ is also entertaining even if a bit of a "drama queen" at times.

I can see what Ben is complainingh about a lot of the time but think he needs to "grow a pair" & stop apologising for the things he thinks / says whenever he's confronted. Mario was irritating me with his whinging about being put up for eviction last night & I almost wished he could just get kicked out if he feels so badly about being up for eviction every week now but I'm mot sure whether Sunshine or Govan is my least favourite housemate at the moment - wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him & I hope he's the one to go this week. What is all this "the black community" stuff about with him?

I think Corin is great, she is thickly amusing but seems a genuinely nice person. The coven,Scabby and her two followers,drive me round the bend. Scabby is a bully having childish tantrums all the time,she is soooo irritating. Sunshine has grown on me a bit but John James is fast becoming "most irritating of the week". He is so petulant and sulky,I would like to slap him! Josie is great,really down to earth,so Corin and Josie for me. x

after watching tonights episode I would like to put John James and Scabby in a boat and set them adrift together in the middle of the ocean. :angry: John James is such a stirrer. I feel sorry for Ben,he has little social skills with "normal" people but I think he means well and I wish John James would stop riding him. Josie was soooo good when she described his goings on as like rolling pastry! :laugh: Keiva (not the right spelling) showed her true colours tonight didn't she! It is at last getting a little more interesting. Still Corin and Josie for me. x

• 2 weeks later...

I am finding Corin rather irritating now.

Still love Josie, some of her comments make me laugh out loud when I'm watching. Like last night when dressed as a robot and unable to reach : "I've got a wedgie" :laugh: And the other night "OMG I've got a hairy arse" :laugh: :laugh:

Nathan is a t0sser, liking John James (although he needs to lighten up), Ben needs to grow a pair and stop apologising, Dave is horrid, Mario is boring and insecure and nasty.

Steve is okay, but boring. The Irish one (can't spell her name) - don't like her.

Who have I missed? :unsure:

Three new housemates going in tonight after Nathan (hopefully) leaves :pinkie:

ETA : Forgot Efi, nuff said.

Edited by merledogs

I reckon Nathan will go tonight & Steve will still be in there at the end even though he's been fairly quiet.

Quite like John James, Josie & Corrin, don't like Ife. Undecided on Caoimhe, she can be irritating but does have a certain something about her that appeals to me somehow :unsure:

Definitely a quieter / less entertaining house without Shabby though.

The big Robot was a god save because My interest was begining to wane.

They are a rather boring lot with sole interest in themselves and how they are perceived. I hate it when new inmates go in because there are then strangers to have to get my head round again.

I really hope another TV company pick up Big Brother.

Edited by Trallwm farm

I'm liking the new boy, but not the girls.

From what I've seen on the live feed yesterday and on the programme last night, Rachel is very annoying. Keeley is up her own @rse and is understandably rubbing everyone up the wrong way, I can see her getting involved in arguments.

Andrew seems to be very nice, but I reserve judgement until he's been in a bit longer.

I just wanted to slap Corin last night, her voice grated on me so much I had to turn over until she had finished (and it took a while).

Edited by merledogs