UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Final Big Brother

merledogs

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final BB starts tonight (well on C4 anyway, might be picked up by another channel) :pinkie:

I didn't realise there was a possibility of it being picked up by another channel, not sure how well that would work.

Every year I say I'm not going to watch it, and then every year I end up tuning in religiously rolleyes.gif

partytime.gif

I'll be so glad to see the back of that bloody programme, I hates it, can't stick Davina, WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO SHOUT ALL THE TIME !?, even the voice over gets on my breasticles, I try to avoid it but it gets every where hmmph.gif

:ohmy: I always watch Big Brother & can't believe one of the Freeview channels or C5 haven't already grabbed it - 10 years in & still a ratings topper for C4. A winner v "the best of the rest" finale to come too :biggrin:

Yes she is, but at least she isn't a non-entity like the rest of them.

I have to say, I am REALLY liking John-James. I don't normally like typically pretty boys, but he definitely has something about him! I also like the fact that he seems to be striking up a relationship with Josie instead of one of the stick thin look-a-looks. It shows that he has hidden depths, as well as being incredibly easy on the eye! laugh.gif

I can't stand Govan or Rachel- couple of idiots.

I was surprised Rachael went & not Sunshine - lot of female voters perhaps?

I rather like Corin though - thick as too short planks & not as attractive looking as she thinks she is in my opinion but just a nice girl (many would have grabbed their own case) who is being herself I think. Shabby is also quite amusing

You sitting on the fence again? :wink:

I'm enjoying this series better than any other since Cameron in BB4

shabby is hysterical, I love Ben, Dave is very frank and I admire how he keeps his views, Steve will probably win I suspect, as he comes into his own as the number of occupants drops.

My daughter plays wheelchair basketball with Steve and he is a real gentle giant. He took her under his wing when she started to play for the team. He has an anazing sense of humour and can laugh at his disability. He is a classic case of never judge a book by its cover.

He does have an assistance dog but can only imagine that a decison was made that it was not a good place for him to be. He will be looking after his wife and his children.

I was surprised Rachael went & not Sunshine - lot of female voters perhaps?

I rather like Corin though - thick as too short planks & not as attractive looking as she thinks she is in my opinion but just a nice girl (many would have grabbed their own case) who is being herself I think. Shabby is also quite amusing

I like Corin too. I was cracking up yesterday when she said to the masseuse 'don't rub my eyebrows off'!! laugh.gif

I cannot stand Shabby, she is a self-important bully that needs to wind her neck in. Caoimhe (or however you spell it) and Ife are a couple of non-entities that just follow her around like lap dogs hanging on her every word. Totally tedious.

I like Ben, but I wish he didn't care so much about what people think of him. Mario is a nice bloke and I like Josie too. Steve seems ok, haven't seen much from him- but I would not be able to tolerate that snoring! I was nearly pulling my hair out just listening to it for 2 minutes!

My daughter plays wheelchair basketball with Steve and he is a real gentle giant. He took her under his wing when she started to play for the team. He has an anazing sense of humour and can laugh at his disability. He is a classic case of never judge a book by its cover.

He does have an assistance dog but can only imagine that a decison was made that it was not a good place for him to be. The dog will be looking after his wife and his children.

Edited by Brodies Mum