UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oh My Word!

louisebt

It happened again!, when I came to stay here I was warned this mad woman does odd things with us but I had NO idea it was this bad!

She took me with George, Daisy and Eddie down to the big field, she says this is because i dont come back when i'm callled sometimes and its safer down there for me as theres no car things.... I did take myself off into a field she said contains cows?, i dont know but it sure did smell good!.... she had to tie the other dogs up to come fetch me ::)

So this is me enjoying freedom...

Bathday011.jpg

Bathday021.jpg

Bathday024.jpg

Bathday029.jpg

Bathday032.jpg

To be continued, and its SHOCKING!!!!

Ok so I am no angel, i rolled in fox poo, cowpats, mud, you name it, but when we got home THIS happened!

Bathday042.jpg

Bathday043.jpg

Bathday046.jpg

Bathday047.jpg

Bathday048.jpg

AND my poor friends also got the same

Bathday051.jpg

Bathday055.jpg

Bathday060.jpg

SEND HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently tomorow I am going to be 'hand stripped'?, i'm not gonna come home looking like one of them chinese hairless dogs am I??????????

Tom is jrt x shihtzu..... the mum was the jrt...... result of some idiot not realising dogs can breed even if they've lived together for 4 years with no pups :angry:

The cow field, its 5 fields in a row, thankfully the cows were over in the furthest field from us, i'd walked up the 1 field the other side to check them out first as one of my guys has an interest in this field (theres usually horses in it and she loves them :wacko: )..... I used to live at a livery yard, we had 4 'pet' cows that were bred from while i was there,w elsh black beef cows, after ebing turned out one of the calves got ill, we had to go find him, carry him back into the barn to treat him, i rememebr only too well his mum when we had to pick up the calf and get him safe, not an experience i'd happily repeat, twas rather scary!