UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Teeny Flash The Oldie Whuppet

cycas

He did have a bit of a tendency to head for the hills to start with, but he's bonded really well with my Mum, and is now very good about coming back regularly to check in by prodding the back of her leg with his little pointy nose.

I trained recall with my 2 using food bribes, but Flash is more the superstar type - he's not that much for treats, but absolutely loves being told how amazingly wonderful he is, and will come racing back just because you look as though you might be wanting his autograph. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

how cute- i have a matching whippet x & golden greyhound both 11-ex foster but stayed.

louie the whippet also nudges me with his nose in a v bossy way when he wants things !! ie food/attention, time to go mum!

whippet1-1.jpg

wasnt a breed i wud have chosen but i love him now- so cute & pesky, spends half the nite getting under duvet by pawing me to lift it up then gets hot & gets out then wants to get back under! while sunny the greyhound just takes up half the bed

they also fart alot! my nites are delightfulllaugh.gif

IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z222/velvetspice/sunnylouie2.jpg[/img]

there is alos another matching whippet & greyhound pair which live in my village & are same colour.

Aww, Louie and Sunny! :wub: I love the backpack

I guess Mollydog and Flash aren't really a pair as Flash belongs to my mother (who also has Smudge and Ronnie in the last pic). But Flash gets on really well with all our dogs.

They are bossy little things aren't they! Flash barks at my Mum to demand tea and a biscuit, she's never had a dog that did that before (she's always had collies). :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...