UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Street Collection Swindon 5Th June

Fee

Can anyone help with a street collection for Oldies Club in Swindon town centre on 5th June?

We'll need people between about 10:00 and 16:00, but even if you can only do a couple of hours during that time it would be a great help.

As well as people we'd like some dog to come along - they don't have to be oldies dogs (or even old dogs), but they do need to be bombproof with people of all ages coming over and wanting to make a fuss of them!

If anyone can help can you let me know either on this thread, by PM or e-mail [email protected].

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much Elaine and Kirsty. My plan was to be at the crossroads where The Parade meets Regent Street (by the old British Home Stores shop if anyone knows the town centre). If you need more detailed direction please e-mail me on [email protected] and I'll send a map.

We'll be collecting between 10:00 and 16:00, so any time during that slot would be fine - but if anyone is able to come for the start that would be good as we are a bit thin on the ground for the first hour or so.

I'll be recognisable as the person holding a dog and collecting tin and wearing a very unflattering sash laugh.gif

OK, everyone who has offered to help should have had an e-mail this morning with a round-up of the details and my mobile number in case of problems.

We have the day covered, but could still use some extra hands so we have plenty of cover if people/dogs need to go off for breaks, so if anyone else is around and can spare an hour that would be great flowers.gif

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday - and hopefully collecting a good amount for Oldies! biggrin.gif