UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Countrywide Pet Day ; Saturday 15Th May

zico's mum

I have been invited to have a small table at Countrywide Store's Pet Day at their Taunton branch on 15th May.Would be fab if any Oldies foster/sponsor/rehomed dogs in the area could come along too.I will be there from 9.00am until probably 12.30 - 1.00 pmish. There are only 2 rescues there - Ferne Animal Sanctaury the other - so hopefully a great opportunity to push the Oldies cause :biggrin:

Address is:

Langford Mead Industrial Estate,

Norton Fitzwarren

Taunton

TA2 6BT

Map

Hope it goes well! I don't think we have any current fosters west of Bristol at the mo, but maybe there are rehomed oldies who could come along?

All the dogs coming in for rehoming recently seem to be from up North or East of London!

They are Olive,there's a list here but most have passed as it's part of National Pet Month which finished this week I think? I can sell Oldies merchandise but nothing else,fair enough they are a pet shop as well after all :laugh: and gave me a £25.00 voucher to spend.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow what a huge success this was I raised the grand sum of .......

wait for it........

£6.28 :rolleyes:

BUT I did have quite a few people ask for details as they had family/friends/neighbours who would be interested in rehoming an older dog so not a wasted morning.Trixie was with me so I left at 12.30,having arrived at 9.00am,thought that was enough for her first day with me.Ferne Animal Rescue who were there as well said the same thing,people interested and taking info but nothing going into the collection tins.

I enjoyed it though although Duncan took huge exception to the falcon being handled by South West Falconers and went ballistic every time it flapped his wings :huh:

Trixie14-05-10.jpg