UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Animal Communication In Aid Of Oldies Club

BrightPaws

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone - just wanted to say I am going on the next part of my course in the morning so might not get on here for a few days - I will have my diary and blackberry so please email me if you want to book in for next week [email protected] ... might be a short delay in response but I will get to you :-)

I have messaged those who have expressed an interest above to arrange something

Hi everyone, I am back - yay!!

I had a lovely final weekend and thanks to the amazing case study opportunities you have all given me I am ready for the final assessments which is very scary but exciting!! So i have just sent off for them today!

This weekend focused on animals that have moved on and finding lost animals, both very different but good! the animals that have moved on was very interesting as it focuses on helping owners and animals moved on - i was thinking of going on a bereavement course but this gave me that in a way i could never have imagined, so insightful!

The lost animals is also very interesting.

Anyway until i have completed these final assessments I am going to continue doing the case studies for a £10 donation to Oldies, so please do spread word and let me know if you have friends or contact who would like it ... once i have qualified I will be charging £40 per consult and for every one I do I will have a standard £5 donation of whcih Oldies will be one of the main benficiaries (the customer will choose) so i am hoping to turn this into a regular income for Oldies to benefit from

Your support is very much appreciated :-)

Can confirm Rocky has paid thanks very much :flowers:

Cheryl I've got no echeques the last couple of days so don't know what's happened. It doesn't look as though it's gone through. If you can give me more info will have another look but they're pretty much all accounted for. :unsure: