UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Woof Factor 2010

lil_angel

I really should post this in here as well as fundraiding :biggrin:

Oldies Club is celebrating older dogs! We are holding a fundraising photo competition for the second year running especially for dogs age 7 and over. The winning dog will represent the Oldies Club for the following year. The only rule for this competition is that dogs entering need to be veterans, they do not necessarily need to be rescue dogs to enter.

We have divided the UK up into 7 regions (North East, North West, South East, South West, Midlands, Scotland and Wales. The winner of each region will go forward to the Grand Final.

The competition will run for the month of March, closing at 9pm on Wednesday 31st March 2010.

PLEASE don’t leave it till the last minute and risk missing out!!

How to Enter

Entry cost is £2 per entry (one photograph per entry). You may have as many entries as you wish. Payment can be made by Paypal or cheque. Our address for Paypal is [email protected] If anyone wishes to pay by cheque please can it be made out to Oldies Club and sent to : 49A Kinross Close, Cinnamon Brow, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 0UT (Please do NOT send photographs to this address).

Please can you make sure you send a note with your payment so we know who you are and which photos the payments are related to.

NB. You must own the copyright of the pictures you are posting as any photos entered may be used for future promotional material by Oldies Club.

Photos should ideally be a headshot or show the dog clearly.

**Please resize your photos to 640 x 480 pixels before emailing them.**

Photos will need to be sent to [email protected]. Please state name and age of the dog and also which region you are in. Please do not send us hard copy photos through the post.

Only those photos which have their entry fee paid by the deadline will be sent to the judges.

Rosettes will be awarded to the 1st – 3rd place winners in each region. Region winners will also win goody bags of fabulous prizes.

If you have any questions please contact a member of Oldies Club at [email protected]

More details at http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=20398

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on the north east - halfway through the month and only 1 entry received for our region. I know there's more of you out there.......

I didn't realise you could see the ones that had been submitted, is there a link so that I can nose at all the lovely dogs that have been entered so far?

Edited by Laura_E