UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Gorjuss Meg

Moonbladez

biggrin.gif I wouldnt.... I couldnt separate the love birds.

Are poiinties sulkers! concerning the fleece? I do not know the breed? Min my staff never held a grudge for all she went through at the vets nor the border collie.

If you see Artura the vet say hello from Missy and Otis flynns mum.

I am taking my friends Mastiff to see him( he doesnt know yet) they have not had much luck with theirs sorting out an itchy skin problem so I said he would be able to sort it or at least give it a good go I think he is a superb vet.....

She just looks like a different dog if you look at those first photos.

If you do any stalls in the area I will be willing helper.

I will be up to see you maybe at the weekend

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just the 3rd wheel that walks and feeds the dogs and caters to thier every whim! wub.gif Sandy seems happy though, he had to fight for my affection when we had Jerry. And Meg doesnt want to know me, so my affection is all his glare.gif

Is she like that with other men....(sorry Gareth) just wondered if it was Gareth in particular or she prefers males to females.

Is she off with you? Or like my dog, who though i fed, water and walk him he just loves my ex husband and looks abit -well your do if he is not around.

Oh she loves me, well infact she s kissy and cuddly to any one really. She just tends to sway towards males. And given the choice between Gareth and myself, she will choose Gareth every time laugh.gif 3:30 ever evening she is whining and paceing wondering why he isnt back from work yet, he said its like having another wife glare.gif

But it tends to be towards males in general. On one of her walks she started walking off with some random man I was talking to whilst walking, if she hadn't of been attached to me via lead she would of gladly gone home with him I think huh.gif

I'm surprised the kennels could miss what appears to have been a fairly sizeable bite when she'd become so ridiculously thin (didn't realise pointies stressed that much in kennels or was she not eating much because of her teeth?) but she looks a sweet dog.

Now that she's on the mend & found "new love" you just can't be so cruel as to sneak her out & away from poor Gareth. tongue.gif

Edited by Ian

I was originally led on the sofa huh.gif Then Sandy came up.. then Meg decided to climb up on the sofa, after much huffing and puffing like an old woman ended up on the top, then Spirit decided to get up and lie on my face so thought it best to leave them to it and got religated to the computer chair.

We can see who is in charge in this house cool.gif