UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Can Anyone Recommend Me

Sarah B

Scooby has just got back with his run from the pack and as usual is the only dog to have found all the fox poo and rolled in it. :glare: He goes out with my OH's Dad and our neighbour and all their dogs every Saturday and Sunday morning, and 90% of the time he will roll in something disgusting. He rarely rolls when I take him out though - but to be fair when I take him its usually only him and me.

At the moment I am using Wahl Smart Groom foam shampoo, which isn't brilliant, and then topping off with whatever doggy deospray is handy.

Can anyone recommend me a dry/foam shampoo that I can use on a fairly regular basis that has good de-stinking properties?

Best one I've found by a long shot is Squirt, which is a mild shampoo for dog's with sensitive skin, don't know where to get it though as I had mine gifted to Daisy from her aunty Griff. Daisy is very fond of Eau de Shite and this stuff takes it of brilliantly and leaves not a whiff.

Oop's just noticed you wanted a dry shampoo, Squirt isn't, what about baby wipes, or you can get Swarfega hand wipes.

Edited by celeste

Unfortunately baby-wipes don't quite do it - he gets hosed down when he's rolled so the chunks are gone :sick01: but the smell remains, even after being brushed and sprayed with wooftery-scented doggy deo. I can't be bathing him every day so need a dry or foam shampoo.