UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Any Fugees In The London, Surrey, Middlesex Area..

Laura_E

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess so, and it's also looking like we will be going somewhere nearer north London way as you Val and Cher are the only ones that have said they can definitely make it.

I don't really know that area, so if somebody could suggest a place that is good for walks I would really appreciate it. The only place I can think of is Regents Park or Primrose Hill, but not sure what everyone else thinks?

I don't drive either, so will probably have to leave Tess at home as she just sits there shaking if she has to go on public transport for longer than 20 minutes! :rolleyes: Although depending on what day it is, I may be able to get a lift.

That doesn't seem fair as it's you who are organising it. I am happy to come "dan sarf" Laura and it would be a shame if Tess can't come too. There must be others in the area that we can drum up to come on a walk too.

That's really kind of you, but I really wouldn't expect everyone to come to me when the majority of you live in north London.

I have a few friends that owe me favours so I am sure I can get somebody to drive me. I may have even have passed my test by June, but that's definitely wishful thinking! :rolleyes:

Some people from the local dog club and Wimbledon Greyhound Rescue have said that they will also come along for the walk.

As they are all based over this side of London I was thinking of arranging two walks- one for south London and one to cater for those of you in north London. I know it's not ideal, but I have really struggled to get people to commit and it seems like the only solution.

The one in south London will be held at Bushy Park on the 13th June. If we meet in the car park near the Diana Fountain at 11am we can head off from there.

I hope this is ok with everyone.