UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Could You Be An Oldies Club Regional Co-Ordinator?

lil_angel

Oldies Club are recruiting Regional Co-ordinators.We're looking for active volunteers who can help and assist co-ordinate what happens in their region, ranging from street collections, meet & greets, collection boxes locations and various other fundraising events. If you feel you have time to rally together volunteers, contact local businesses, keep up to date with when local dog shows and county fairs are taking place then we would like to hear from you.

We currently have a number of RCs but are looking for more in other regions that wee dont have covered. If interested please let us know :flowers:

I think sharing would be a great idea. It's so disheartening when you feel you're not achieving much in your area, because of lack of support in your area. Even just having someone to bounce ideas around with is helpful. I didn't really think about how large the north east area is until I realised I'm only covering a minute part of it - some "sub-regional" co-ordinators would be good!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am in Oxfordshire area but if you need help in the surrounding ares ( looks like you have oxon covered) i would be more than happy to help.

Berkshire, Wiltshire, whats above oxfordshire....ha ha

Kirsty

• 5 months later...

Just going through old posts :D lol As you's know more than happy to try get the Club more well know and recognised in Scotland. Glasgow to Edinburgh/ Fife etc are an easy commute for me and I tend to keep an eye on doggy happenings in these areas.

L x

Sure, anything I can do to help Im more than happy to do.. I basically live right in central scotland so the main towns (Glasgow and Edinburgh) are an easy commute for me. I can do from Stirling down to the borders if that would help Debbie.

Edited by Laura-Anne