UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Win £150 Red Letter Day Voucher With Dogstar

khanu

Dogstar Foundation have been donated a fantastic prize of £150 voucher for Red Letter Days - www.redletterdays.co.uk

We have created a fun number phrase quiz for everyone to enter and winner takes all!

Entries cost £2 via paypal to our account [email protected]

Once you have received the paypal receipt email that to [email protected] and you will be sent the quiz.

Once completed email it back to [email protected] by midnight on 15th February for your chance to win!

The winner will be the entry with the most correct answers and will be announced on 16th February. In the case of a draw the winner will be decided by random selection from those entries with the most correct answers.

The voucher must be used to book an experience day by 27th February 2010, but the experience itself can be at a later date.

Please remember to put your name and address on the entry so we can send you the voucher straight away.

Please spread the word about this competition - anyone can enter as long as they email [email protected] with the paypal receipt for £2 entry fee.

Please help us to help dogs like Pickle who need so little to make a huge difference to their quality of life.

22333_442926125452_888825452_10862443_7279120_n.jpg 22333_442923535452_888825452_10862403_3715334_n.jpg

Thank you Kelly for arranging this and every one who is entering

I can only get online via my phone in Sri lanka at the moment which means I can't help promote this nearly as much as I would like. If people could crosspost on facebook etc that would be fantastically helpful

our beloved autoclave was dropped this evening and suffered damage so it needs to come back to the uk for repairs which this will pay for

thank you all