UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rescue Remedy For Aggression

one.eyed.dog

mine usually takes between 7-10 days :flowers: although i did order on 30 december and didn't recieve until 15 jan (i am assuming snow was the cause for my delay) you could call them or email them with your order number (i did) and just tell them you haven't recieved it.... it does say something about if you haven't recieved it within 7-10days contact them. if it doesn't show up in the next couple of days, pm your address and i will send you my spare bottle :flowers:

I ordered some as well, thought it would be worth trying for Maddie.Got email saying despatched 18th but as yet haven't received it. Spoke to postie today, he reckons there's a delay somewhere along the line as there were very few packages out for delivery today. Glad I'm not the only one waiting.

AnnS

in your email that says despatched, there should be an order number, go to the company website and email them with your order number and explain it has not arrived :flowers: i guess if the company feel there is a sufficient delay they may re- despatch one :flowers: the first time i ordered it took around 7 days then it took considerably longer second time round but i did order over christmas period and in all that snow. an email costs nothing..let them know you are still waiting :flowers: