UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Walkies On Coundon Wedge (Coventry)

houndzrus

Believe it or not, the dog racing ahead of Cherry is 14 years old!!

P1020269.jpg

P1020270.jpg

This little Saluki cross joined us. Very timid at first, but soon played with the rest of them.

P1020279.jpg

P1020267.jpg

Cherry got a "little" bit muddy!

P1020280.jpg

Fun in the water

P1020284.jpg

P1020286.jpg

P1020285.jpg

refreshments at the pub

P1020297.jpg

P1020298.jpg

Edited by houndzrus

Great pics, what fun. I must go and investigate with Teddy Texas sometime. Are there still rabbits? (I used to have to go through that stream by the bridge on compulsory cross country runs at school. If we didn get back wet ; we were accused of using the bridge and had to go round again`).

Great pics, what fun. I must go and investigate with Teddy Texas sometime. Are there still rabbits? (I used to have to go through that stream by the bridge on compulsory cross country runs at school. If we didn get back wet ; we were accused of using the bridge and had to go round again`).

Didn't see any rabbits today, maybe they saw us coming :laugh: Brr, cross country, never was my most favourite pastime.

Did you go to Coundon Court or Bablake School? I feel for you that water is not still, consequently it is very cold!

• 1 month later...

Did you go to Coundon Court or Bablake School? I feel for you that water is not still, consequently it is very cold!

Bablake. in the days when they were both single sex schools and physical torture was deemed to be a requirement for character forming.