UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Feeling A Bit Blue And Lonely

Abby

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the tips, I will look into them. Can't stretch to a new mixer at the moment, but will be getting a ricer to help with the spuds. Maybe I should train Dylan up as a kitchen helper...:laugh:

I have now told my two closest friends. One of them was great, the other I seem to be on a different wavelength to at the moment and it wasn't a very satisfying conversation at all :(

:GroupHug: sorry to hear 1 of yor friends was a bit off :( at least one of them understood and you can now talk to her :flowers: i nearly died at the price of the mixer :ohmy: makes me wonder would a normal mixer do the same :unsure:

good luck at oswestry, i have been myself to the gait lab (spinal unit)it really is a remarkable place :flowers:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Abby.

It's bad enough living with daily aches and pains as I well know but when they say they have found 'something' must make it even more depressing even if it's harmless it's just all the hospital stuff and messing about that gets you down.

I take all sorts of concoctions for my joint problems so I can avoid taking drugs.

I have a Tens machine, various creams that I rub on to the offending joints, a few magnetic thingies, a Pain Gone pen and a Micro Doctor device which is like a Tens but without the weird tingling sensationsrolleyes.gif I have a huge collection of gadgetslaugh.gif I also take Glucosamine, Linus powder, and Omega 3,6 and 9 but in a veggie form.

It's difficult for me to recommend anything in particular as different things work for different people and what works on me one day doesn't necessarily work the next time!

Hope life can be more sunny and cheerful for you soonflowers.gif

Edited by Houndwoman

Oh Abby I'm so sorry to hear things have been so awful. Must have been so worrying for you both. Stepmum had her knee replacement done at Oswestry. Fantastic hospital. Hope everything goes well with the tests and you enjoy your holiday in the meantime. Time off. What a luxury!

Hoping you find something that helps you manage the pain. We're all here for you any time :GroupHug: