UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

At The End Of My Leash

gremlin22

Has anyone else seen this show on animal planet? some a**e of a bloke claiming to be a dog trainer. Poor dogs that encounter him, i mean the programme was looking rubbish but then on top of that at one point he shouted something along the lines of "you picked the wrong day to pick a fight with me, bring it on dog bring it on.." what the HELL! He just yells at the dog, yanks them around on a lead and "life coaches" the owner..at one point in the show the trainer said something like "the son feels the dad is going too easy he keeps backing down he yells at him for shouting at the dog and tells him to stop hitting it"..who lets these muppets on tv?

Well I've seen him now alright !...un-be-feckin-lievable ohmy.gif never thought I'd see the day when there was some body worse than Milan. He actually walloped a dog, had it's 11 year old owner in tears at his treatment of the unfortunate animal, allowed it to become lost, allowed it to attack his own dog, exposed other dogs to potential attack....what a complete and utter nob, I can only hope he gets run over by a very large truck very soon.