UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Two King Charles Spaniels/Cavaliers - Warrington Found

Cafferysmum

:mecry: Whilst walking in Sankey Valley Park today, near the Waterways Entrance near to the hospital.. she came across two dogs.. Both are king charles or cavaliers.. both wearing red collars. they were screaming for each other and found each other.. but couldnt hardly walk and were covered in ice...

One female and one male, both very well looked after... a lot of people were searching for their owners but no one was seen, dog warden has been informed and the dogs have been taken to another persons house to defrost and be pampered. As their is a large estate near by some dog owners knocked on doors but couldnt find them.

Sankey Valley is a massive park and people come here to walk dogs from out of area, but at least for the moment the dogs are reunited with each other and safe and warm..

if you know of anyone who has lost them please ring the dog warden or pm me

I'm probably asking the obvious, but has anyone checked for a microchip? asked local vets if the dogs ring any bells with them etc? I'd hate to think of my cav Rosie lost in this weather...thank heavens they were found, now lets hope their owner can be, they must be so worried!