UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Which Oldie Would You Like

Karen

There's lots of "ifs" to this question....

If the dog wasn't in a rescue at the other end of the country

If your existing dogs don't mind a new friend

If you had more space

If the rescue rehomed to your area

If finances allowed

If it was OK to give/receive a pet for Christmas

.....which Oldie would you like Santa to put in your Christmas stocking?

I'm finding Bonnie's sad eyes rather appealing at the moment :wub:

So hard to choose just one, I need a lottery win and a large mansion. There are so many of the older greyhounds I'd like to take, some have been waiting ages and some have never yet lived in a proper home :mecry:

In the end though it would be Tom the blind collie for me, I've been doing the 'if only' thing ever since he was first listed on our site, I can't believe he's still waiting

http://www.oldies.org.uk/?p=4074

I love him too Laura. I even convinced the OH to visit him the last time we went to Kent but sadly we got there after closing time.

His little face does it for memecry.gif

I find it so sad that his owners gave up on him mecry.gif

I was talking it over with my mum and she just kept telling me that it wasn't practical to have another dog. As I live alone I rely a lot on my parents to watch Tess when I have to go out/work, so without their support it makes things quite difficult. I wish I could offer him a home though. mecry.gif

Interesting you mention Benson as I enquired about him and was told he was temporarily booked, but if that didn't come to fruition they would get back to me - I never heard anymore even though I emailed a few timessad.gif, that was before I adopted Pip biggrin.gif

I love all Oldies, they have such chararcterbiggrin.gif