UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Fraudster Is Evicted From Kennels

ailsas mum

Maybe so, but a debt this size doesn't hit you over the head out of the blue :unsure:

As per usual the paper only covers so much of the story. The main problem of course is where those poor dogs will be going, christmas is the worst time of all to try and rehome any dog :( Of course bankers aren't considerate of that, but they have no problems kicking people out of their houses around this time of year either, so that shouldn't come as a surprise ...

Maybe so, but a debt this size doesn't hit you over the head out of the blue :unsure:

As per usual the paper only covers so much of the story. The main problem of course is where those poor dogs will be going, christmas is the worst time of all to try and rehome any dog :( Of course bankers aren't considerate of that, but they have no problems kicking people out of their houses around this time of year either, so that shouldn't come as a surprise ...

They went for a quick return ( and extra bonus)m which would not have been so easy under English law) They could have liquidated the business to see if it was a viable concern, that could have been sold onto another party.

( sorry still reeling from them undoing woolies and making me have to go back to work)

The owner is currently in prison- due to be released next week - so not a lot she could do from there.

Since the dogs belong to her, it doesn't sound like a boarding business but a breeding kennels.

If there are dogs from 19 weeks then the manager must have been breeding the dogs. If there are breed champions , as said in the report, then I would have thought other breeders would have been willing to take them.

As usual it is the dogs who suffer at the hands of humans.

Got to admit I know very little about banking, other than that they aren't this wealthy because they're compassionate and considerate, so I best shut up about this.

I totally agree tho with blackmagic:

As usual it is the dogs who suffer at the hands of humans.

It sounds like the dogs are being let down not just by scummy bankers but also by a dodgy owner :( :(

Slightly different version - seems unclear whether she had actually found some places for 13 dogs or just desperately loaded 13 dogs into her van with nowhere to go in an effort to ensure they weren't pts . Poor woman must be frantic - as if she doesn't have enough to worry about losing her own home & job.

http://www.motherwelltimes.co.uk/news/Dogs-saved-after-kennels-closure.5920744.jp

Whilst I have great sympathy for the plight of the poor dogs, suffering as usual thro' no fault of their own, I cannot believe that the action taken by the banks happened overnight and where is the owner's responsibility in all of this? If there are 19 week old pups there has obviously been a deliberate choice made by someone to breed the dogs in spite of the financial difficulties faced over a period of months.While it would be lovely to think that banks etc.exercise sympathy it still makes me angry that the owner didn't take responsibility for the live animals in her care in the first place and although she is in prison could still have managed her affairs through a solicitor or her kennel manager. She is reported to be in prison for embezzlement and fraud on a large scale and has a history of similar offences .

Hopefully the dogs will find homes or rescue spaces but how sad for them to be disrupted and homeless now or at any time of the year, just somehow more poignant around Xmas when there is so little hope of finding spaces.

someone from Fife Rottweiler rescue has now posted that they've had a text saying all dogs are either in foster or being moved to alternative kenneling & safe :)

Nice one :biggrin: . I've just realised that I know the manageress, she was known locally as feathers. I do remember her saying a few years ago that she was moving to help the breeder of the rotties she owned I just never put two and two together. Her dogs were a right handful and she used have a struggle controlling them, people would see her coming and all of a sudden the park would be devoid of dogs :unsure: .

Terri

Over on DP someone from Fife Rottweiler rescue has now posted that they've had a text saying all dogs are either in foster or being moved to alternative kenneling & safe :)

so glad the dogs are safe, in the first report the sspca guy said the owner had known about it for months..i feel bad for the manageress but the owner could have done more.