UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Dogs In Jumpers

cycas

This year Az has really started to feel the cold so I had an excuse to buy him a new jumper: here he is:

New Jumper:

12141_1302063195191_1338782395_844977_4276610_n.jpg

Old Jumper

12141_1302062715179_1338782395_844974_2345281_n.jpg

(No photos of Mollydog in clothes, she's a nudist :laugh: )

Who else has dogs in jumpers? It seems a suitable time of year for them!

Louie looks very smart (as always). That jumper fits him ever so well, did you have it made?

But Finn's is amazing! :laugh:

Billy is pulling that unimpressed face that models do. His jumper is very subtle, Mollydog would look great in it, only I bet it would make her pull her very miffed face and refuse to move till I took it off. :rolleyes:

Last year I made jumpers for our guys for Christmas.

Smudge:

IMG_0719.jpg

Morse:

IMG_0723.jpg

Sophie:

IMG_0721.jpg

Sky:

IMG_0722.jpg

This year, Sophie said she wanted something a little more dignified than her (very lovely) pink flowery jumper, so I bought one of the ones Anne made (thread in fundraising I think).  Sophie loves it, and would wear it constantly if we allowed her to:

DSC00018.jpg

(note grumpiness is due to being disturbed to have pic taken, not due to jumper)

oooh Billys jumper is lovely and I love Finns ( where did you get it )

They came from someone on Lurcher Link but I'm not sure she's making them anymore. However similar stuff from here and hey also dontae some of profits to lurcher rescue

But Finn's is amazing! laugh.gif

Billy is pulling that unimpressed face that models do. His jumper is very subtle, Mollydog would look great in it, only I bet it would make her pull her very miffed face and refuse to move till I took it off. rolleyes.gif

Finn's is a bit 'special' He also has an equafleece for going out in public but this is somewhat negated by me posting pics of him in it on the internet!!

Bill is a bit like Mollydog and did take a while to get used to it but really appreciates it now - especially last night when he was tucked up in it under a blanket!

Smudge, Morse, Sophie and Sky look very cosy in their jumper but Sophie's new jumper is gorgeous wub.gif

Look at the tiger stripe hounds! I like that stripy one with the sort of builtin snood as well.

I found an old jumper that had shrunk and have cut it down for Az, I'm quite pleased by how it turned out. I'd take a pic, only Az is asleep right now and it seems mean to wake him to put his jumper on.