UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Does Anyone Know Anything Of Carl Semencic?

cycas

I have one of his books on fighting dogs, not about the act of fighting but about breeds used for fighting, I'm not sure about him tbh,there's nothing obvious in his book to suggest he supports dog fighting but I feel a bit uneasy about him, just something in his writing I can't quite put my finger on.

Edited by celeste

His work is compulsory coffee table reading for the USA survivalist Right wing, although he hasnt quite made guru status as he doesnt always actually have a go at the things he rights about , unlike Ray Mears and and the less political loonies. He does like to pick subjects that gain interest via the suggested breaking of laws. He is a hack writer, library researcher, he is not really so bothered about anything really.

Under no circumstance take anything he says as gospel or entirely factual , especially if you have his books on dealing with bears or making canoes!!!!!!!

( I think he also writes sci fi under another name!)

His work is compulsory coffee table reading for the USA survivalist Right wing, although he hasnt quite made guru status as he doesnt always actually have a go at the things he rights about , unlike Ray Mears and and the less political loonies. He does like to pick subjects that gain interest via the suggested breaking of laws. He is a hack writer, library researcher, he is not really so bothered about anything really.

Under no circumstance take anything he says as gospel or entirely factual , especially if you have his books on dealing with bears or making canoes!!!!!!!

( I think he also writes sci fi under another name!)

......so basicly, the man's an arse :laugh: