UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Bendolina Update

celeste

Ben's been with us for about 5 weeks now, he's fitted in so well it feels like he's always been here :biggrin:

He amazes me with his dog skills and his ability to reassure anxious dogs, he completly calmed down an unhappy Boxer in the vets yesterday by giving his ear holes a thourgh licking, the Boxer was flat out on the floor by the end :laugh:.

He's an expert at the "why are humans such idiots ?" look, greets everyone with a wag of his tail,is a sod to get into the car, and has to be chased to get ear drops done, very good at telling me he'd like the rest of his lamb neck now by flouncing between the livingroom and the kitchen, and lets Spud and Daisy steal his tea.

All in all, he's a perfect addition to the Staffies, and very much loved :wub:

oh and of course he would've insisted on meeting spud and daisy....even if it were through car windows or something :laugh: really pleased he has settled in what does polly make of him?

Polly's not impressed in the slightest, she pokes her head round the door, swears at him, then stomp's off demanding he be removed from the property immediately :rolleyes:

A day late, but here's the promised pic's of His Hairy Fussiness, Bendolina, kindly taken by Ailsa's Mum today.

ben7.jpg

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i315/merchantreiver/ben6.jpg

ben4.jpg

There are more photo's but Photobucket is playing silly buggers and thats all I've managed to download. Ben had a lovely time, met the two horrors Arran and Abby,who pulled faces and swore at him, Ben of course behaved impeccably :angel: He was pretty stressed though, whether that was the long car journey, or being apart from the Staffies I'm not certain, he's now completely crashed in front of the fire :wub:

....oop's seem to have cocked up on one of the pic's :unsure:

Edited by celeste