UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Cesar Millan On Paul O'Grady

Mrs Mop

I see there's a similar thread here... :flowers:

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=49383

It's typical that he's on a lightweight show like the O'Grady one - he is a so-called "personality"/showman after all - and keen to promote next year's UK tour. Paul O'Grady may be a nice enough man, but he isn't going to be grilling CM about negative dog training methods. :(

He's probably here to promote a tour. I only know of one venue at the moment but he's apparently "touring" and / or coming to Cardiff in march £39.50 in the cheap seats £99 for the front row aparently so he's probably going to be on a "nice little earner" there

I see there's a similar thread here... :flowers:

http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=49383

It's typical that he's on a lightweight show like the O'Grady one - he is a so-called "personality"/showman after all - and keen to promote next year's UK tour. Paul O'Grady may be a nice enough man, but he isn't going to be grilling CM about negative dog training methods. :(

I wouldn't wanna bet on that, Paul O'Grady has done loads for rescue dogs over the last few years and he isn't exactly shy either. If he gets enough emails from people telling him why they think CM is bad news for dogs, links and facebook sites included, he might just sit up and listen a bit. I think that this really is a chance for people, who aren't fans of the :handjob: to speak up and at least provide a bit of a challenge to him.

I wouldn't wanna bet on that, Paul O'Grady has done loads for rescue dogs over the last few years and he isn't exactly shy either. If he gets enough emails from people telling him why they think CM is bad news for dogs, links and facebook sites included, he might just sit up and listen a bit. I think that this really is a chance for people, who aren't fans of the :handjob: to speak up and at least provide a bit of a challenge to him.

Oh, don't get me wrong - I still think it's worth letting O'Grady know what we think, and I'm aware of his work for rescues. I just don't think it's the right kind of programme to tackle a controversial subject - but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.