UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Do You Compete And What Level Do You Compete At?

kirisox

Do you compete and what level do you compete at?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obviously you may be eligible for more than one level, please pick the lowest level you are eligible for (except if you are advanced!).

If you have more than one dog and they are at different levels, poll for one and post details of the others if you wish :)

Morse and I don't compete. He is scared by the noise of the seesaw when other dogs go over it - and completely melts down when it bangs. Plus he still can't weave :rolleyes: So we just train weekly and have lots of fun :)

**edited as poll problem fixed**

Edited by kirisox

I'm hoping Levi and Iare going to have lots of fun at Starter level this year- he'ssuddenly got really confident I'm having to learn a bit of distance control to keep up with him. Good practise for Gizmo the flying Gremlin when I attempt to run him sometime next year- thanks again all you net trainers by the way giz's contacts are now spot on, verging on running beginning to reduce targetsize ready to do put treat on floor. Good job ithought them out and got help before starting, he's so fast over dog walk he's at end before I'm at the middle plank :rolleyes: :biggrin: